107 days ago
Envirotech is the fastest growing and most successful company in the field of sales and online marketing.We focus on a career development and promotion: people are at the core of everything we do.
We are currently looking for HR Manager to join our team and help enhance organization’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs and practices and build a successful career with us.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Full coverage health insurance;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Yerevan;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Training with professionals in the field;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working days and hours: Monday - Friday, 11:00 to 19:00 (including one-hour break)
- Headhunting and online advertisement for the positions;
- Develop the action plan for the search, recruitment, and training of the potential candidates and talent acquisition;
- Form up-to-date relevant bonus and compensation program for personnel;
- Create systems for the development and effective work of people binding to company goals;
- Handling personnel documentation;
- Evaluating personnel performance;
- Creating and maintaining the corporate culture and interdepartmental communication;
- Provide Employees With career assistance;
- Participate in office organizational processes;
- 2+ years of proven working experience in HRM;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent;
- Excellent command of English and Armenian languages (both oral and written);
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication, listening and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- People oriented and results driven approach;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tough deadlines;
Salary: Highly competitive, based on previous experience
All the qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate "HR Manager" in the job title of your letter.